2. My role in the group is a contributor, blogger, helper and presenter.
3. Challenges we encountered when working on this project the last 2 days was that there was a slacker in our group and we were trying to make him do work. We guided him how to do after much persuasion.
4. Through this project, I discovered new friendships, new people and new knowledge.
5. As an individual, how I have benefited from this programme by listening to what others are saying for fear that I would miss out something important, new knowledge is gained and interacted with people.
6. My aspiration is to have an occupation in the field of Biomedical Sciences, be it Research and Development or a doctor.